Tuesday 17 July 2012

India to resume bilateral cricketing ties with Pakistan - WHY?



In case you have not heard India has agreed to host Pakistan for 3 one day internationals in December 2012. The question I have to ask is why? There was a reason why the BCCI cut off all bilateral ties with PCB. I don’t want to go into all the sordid details as all the cricket fans would already know that. I am guessing that the time must have healed all the pain and the suffering because the principle of not playing before still applies.

Whether the authorities have taken the decision themselves or have been pushed is something that I cannot answer. I would however have not resumed ties with the neighbour.

What I do hope is there is not a slew of matches between the two nations as in all honesty they get a bit boring and don’t remain a spectacle, especially if we have Ramiz Raja and Ravi Shastri commentating . 

No comments:

Post a Comment